Valentine’s Day 2015 is arriving on February 14th, just a few days away to plan a night for you and your special someone. Atlanta has tons going on, and we have compiled a list of some of our favorite things to do so don't panic if you haven't made plans yet. No matter your relationship situation, any of these events would be great to enjoy with your spouse, significant other, potential new mate, or platonic friends. Don’t stay in and sulk this year for Valentine’s Day - the Atlanta metro area has tons of events that are enjoyable whether you live in the city or just outside the perimeter.
Best Of Valentine's Day Events In Atlanta
- From the Heart – Atlanta Symphony Hall. 1280 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309. Enjoy musically romantic arrangements from Conductor Michael Krajewski and singer/songwriter Tony DeSare for special and romantic songs that celebrate Valentine’s Day.
- Valentine's Day Red Light, Green Light Party. Whiskey Blue Atlanta-Buckhead. 3377 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326. Whiskey Blue is hosting a party 8 PM to 3 AM. Guests attending the 2nd Annual Red Light, Green Light Party will be provided with their choice of colored wristbands – GREEN, YELLOW or RED. Party-goers donning the green wristbands are single and ready to mingle, red-banded are off the market, and yellow-banded are on the fence.
- Valentine’s Day Menu at the Sun Dial Restaurant. Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar and View (Westin Peachtree Plaza) 210 Peachtree St., NW, Atlanta, GA 30303. The Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View is Atlanta's only tri-level, revolving dining space that provides a breathtaking 360-degree panorama of the magnificent Atlanta skyline – 723 feet above the city! The Sun Dial Restaurant offers a special Valentine’s Day menu of three beautiful courses at $110.
- My Family Valentine – Atlanta Symphony Hall. 1280 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309. The second in the series called “My Family Valentine” will present musical classics from Cinderella, Romeo and Juliet, and Sleeping Beauty.
- Cupid’s Undie Run. Big Sky. 3201 Cains Hill Place NW, Atlanta, GA 30305. Perfect for those who tend to live on the wild side and also enjoy running and fitness, Cupid’s Undie Run is a mile-long run in your bedroom-best on Valentine’s weekend to help raise money for The Children’s Tumor Foundation.
- Valentines In the Garden. Atlanta Botanical Garden. 1345 Piedmont Avenue NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30309. Visitors will enjoy a unique and elegant evening of music, dance, cocktails, desserts, and plenty of orchids at Valentines in the Garden. This is a night time event specifically dedicated to Valentine’s Day. Tickets are $32; members pay $25.
- AJC has compiled a list of unique Valentine’s Day brunches, some of which require ticket purchases or reservations because they are extra special for you and your loved one. About.com has even compiled a short list of Atlanta’s most romantic restaurants as well.